Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First day of class!

We had our first class last night with all the basic first day of class things. I have a feeling I'm really going to like this course. Two hours of lecture followed by lab time to do the assignments. We get our first assignment next week! yay! Chris & I have to buy a ton of stuff between now and then, but I think we are going to learn a lot. The teacher seems pretty laid back, which is nice. The last thing I need is another thing to stress about!

We loaded our new film Rebel's with some black & white film on Friday. It's not the right kind of film for this class, though so we need to go shoot it all before next class period! Also, we got a call that one of our B&W rolls from NYC didn't turn out. I figured that might happen, considering we didn't figure out how to change the film speed on the camera until we were about halfway through. Still, I was hoping a few turned out!

I finally finished the photo editing for the Oregon pictures, now I just need to upload them and make an album. Next project is editting the NYC shots!

No comments: