Friday, February 13, 2009

Change of Focus

I've decided to slightly change the focus of this blog. The name & address will remain the same, because they still apply but it won't only be photos. I'm going to expand it to encompass all my hobbies. Which at the moment includes photography, knitting and...okay so just two.

I'll update the header eventually, maybe this weekend. In the meantime, knitting! I made Chris a hat. It's huge. I made it the largest size shown because well...he has a big head. But the hat is massive. Probably because I used size 6 needles instead of size 5. Opps.

I have lots of projects in the works! Right now I am about half way through my brother's scarf. Then I am going to make myself a scarf from gorgeous handdyed and handspun yarn The Vildish Twist on Etsy. Then I have alapaca yarn to make myself a nice shrug. In the works, is a hat for my sister. The yarn is a custom spinning order. Then it's on to my harf! Both made from gorgeous handdyed & spun yarn from The Vildish Twist. I'm so excited!

Oh yeah and all my brother's friends want scarves like his. It's got a stripper on it. Pictures to be posted as soon as I finish.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't look too big to me, looks like it fits just fine! Nice colors!