Friday, February 27, 2009

New Scarf!



I finished Jason's scarf, but I didn't think to get a picture of him in it. I've asked his fiance to get one for me, so hopefully I'll be posting that soon.
Onto current projects! I've started my Ballet Lace Scarf with handdyed, handspun yarn from The Vildish Twist. I love this yarn and I'm really loving this scarf. I can't wait to finish it and block it so the pattern will really pop.
I have also started gauge swatches for a baby dress for a pregnant friend and a shrug for me.
Finally! Photo news! I haven't posted much in the way of pictures lately because I took a film class last semester and it doesn't lend itself well to blogging. This semester we are taking Photoshop and I'm so happy to get back to digital. I just haven't had much time to take any pictures, but this weekend Chris & I are going to hit the Blossom Trail! I'm excited. Hopefully we'll get some neat shots.

No comments: