Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring!

Spring is here! I was worried about our peach tree because all the other peach trees in the area have been in full bloom for weeks. Finally, a couple of days ago our tree bloomed!










Here are the finished photos of my Ballet Lace Scarf. I love it! Blocking was amazing for bringing out the pattern and having the yarn relax.



I am halfway through Cole's Naughty/Nice Scarf. It is definitely going quicker the second time around and I'll probably have it finished in a couple of weeks.

My new yarn arrived! Knitpicks Imagination sock yarn in Frog Prince. I love it. I've already knit a gauge swatch for the cardigan that it is destined to become. Unfortunately, the cardigan will be taking a backseat to some other projects in the next few weeks. I have yarn coming for summer sweater and a gift scarf that will take priority.

No comments: