Monday, March 2, 2009

Jason's Scarf


As promised, here is a picture of my brother with his Naughty/Nice scarf. I still have at least three more of these to knit. Next up is Cole, who was requested a green scarf. I purchased the yarn a couple days ago and will get started pretty soon.

Ballet Lace Scarf - Things are moving along on this scarf. I have about 8 pattern repeats completed. The pattern calls for 14, but I am just going to keep going until I run out of yarn.

Top-Down Shrug - I have started my top-down shrug. This is my first attempt at making an actually garment. It's going pretty well! I'm happy with it so far and if I manage to make it look like it is supposed to, I will be very impressed with myself. So impressed that I might have to try my hand at a Temptest cardigan. I even have the yarn & colors picked out.

Pictures!! I have a ton of pictures of my niece & nephew from our little day at the park on Saturday. They had a ball! I hope to have some pictures posted in a few days.

No comments: