Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yoga & Knitting

What could yoga & knitting have in common? Yeah, I don't know either. They are, however, two of the ways I chose to spend my free time lately. I recently finished my top-secret knitting projects. I can't post about them yet, but will as soon as I get the green light. They are awesome! I have also finished my sister's hat, which is shown here on my head.

On to yoga. I love yoga, but I also love to be lazy and eat junk. Lately, I've been really lazy and eating a lot of junk. Which has to stop because pretty soon my pants won't fit. I've decided that for numerous reasons, my pants being one of them, I need to integrate a daily yoga practice into my life. First thing in the morning seems ideal until I remember the previously mentioned laziness. So it happens as soon as I get home from work. I'm two days in, so far so good.

And hey! I can touch my toes with my feet together and my knees locked! I haven't been able to do that for a while, and Chris immediately squashed my excitement by showing me that he has always been able to touch his toes. He better watch it or I'll trick him into practicing yoga with me and tie him up in a pretzel.

2 comments:

Christy said...

good job!! i really wanna start running again but its so stinkin' hot unless i got at like 5am :(

bb said...

I would like to see Chris do the Inverted Posture! ha!